At LTI, we focus on industries that include Media and Entertainment, Manufacturing, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Energy & Petrochemicals, Travel & Logistics and Telecom – Product Engineering Services. We have been providing application development services across the entire Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) chain to these industries for more than a decade. We have partnered with Fortune 100 companies to help them adopt modular, scalable and extensible IT architectures that ensure reduced time to market, keep risks to a minimum and reduce development time and costs.
With our in-depth domain and technical expertise and industry standard quality processes, we enable our clients to solve complex problems, mitigate risks and meet their business objectives.
Our suite of application development services include:
- Brand new applications/systems development
- Major enhancements to existing applications/systems
The technology landscape of our application development services include
- SOA & Web Services
- Web Technologies (Java, J2EE, ASP, .Net, Coldfusion, PERL, PHP, Python, etc.)
- Portal Technologies ( SAP Enterprise portal, MS Sharepoint )
- Analytics & Information Management (BI/DW) technologies
- EAI Solutions (webMethods, Tibco , BizTalk, MQ Series, EDI, Amberpoint )
- Databases (Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, MySQL etc.)
- Client Server Technologies (UNIX/Linux/C/C++, VB, Visual C/C++ etc.)
- Mainframes (CICS, DB2, IMS, IDMS, COBOL, JCL)
We offer our application development services on fixed price, T&M and Risk Reward pricing models. Most of the services are executed using our Global Delivery Model to provide cost benefits and reduce project management overheads to our clients.
Some of the key features of our application development model (ADM) are:
- CMMi Level 5 based development methodology
- Proven ability in managing projects using various development methodologies like waterfall, RAD, AGILE, etc.
- Well-experienced solution architects
- Rendezvous ADM Services Solution Framework, our proprietary solution framework