Mumbai, India: Oct 24, 2018: Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005, NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q2 FY19 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 328.5 million; growth of 2.7% QoQ and 21.4% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 3.5% QoQ and 22.9 % YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs. 23,312 million; growth of 8.1% QoQ and 33.1% YoY
- Net Income at Rs. 4,003 million; growth of 10.9% QoQ and 46.7% YoY
“Q2 revenue growth was driven by Digital Services that now make up 37% of our revenues. We secured another large deal for a global pharma company with a net-new TCV of US$55m.
Healthy pipeline, continued large deal momentum and uptick in Digital Services across all verticals make us optimistic about the future.”
– Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, LTI
Recent Deal Wins
- Multi-year, multi-million managed services deal across the globe for a world leader in pharma space
- US Insurance major has engaged LTI as strategic IT partner for its largest technology modernization program using Guidewire product suite
- Europe headquartered global financial services group selected LTI to transform user experience across their branches in Africa
- Leading designer and manufacturer of mass transport system engaged LTI for transforming its operations, accelerating time to market and digitize internal processes using S/4 HANA
- Selected by an American broadcaster for its enterprise wide CRM consolidation, design and deployment on Salesforce platform
- Awarded multi-year managed infrastructure services deal by a Global Energy corporation
- North American Video Relay Service provider selected LTI for its Digital transformation journey involving rollout of modern flexible platform for its mobile applications
- Utility major engaged LTI for implementing SAP CRM 360 Management System to improve its customer experience and increased visibility into request fulfillment.
- Global Insurance broker chose LTI as its Digital partner to define their automation roadmap
- Global Pharma giant, a new client logo, chose LTI as a strategic digitization partner to drive their Robotic Process Automation journey
“We chose LTI as our strategic IT partner for global development and implementation of Parts Management System and Remanufacturing System. We are impressed with LTI’s deep understanding of our industry, experience of doing business across the globe and intense focus on customer satisfaction.”
– Yoshisada Takahashi, Chief Information & Innovation Officer (CIO), President, Information Strategy Division, Komatsu LTD.
Awards and Recognitions
- LTI recognized as a “Leading IT Service Providers” in Gartner’s Competitive Landscape: Consulting and System Integration Service Providers for Robotic Process Automation
- LTI recognized as a “Leader” in ISG Provider LensTM Overall Next-Gen ADM Services in the U.S Market
- LTI recognized in Forrester’s Now Tech: Digital Process Automation Service Providers, Q3 2018
- LTI featured as a Major Contender and Star Performer in Everest Group PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2018 for Application Services in Global Banking
- LTI recognized in Forrester’s Now Tech: Digital Experience Agencies In Asia Pacific, Q3 2018
- LTI named by the 3Q18 Global ISG Index™ as one of The Breakthrough 15 Sourcing Standouts in the Americas
*Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Other Business Highlights
- The Board of Directors at its meeting held on October 24th have declared an interim dividend of Rs. 12.5 per equity share (Face value of Re. 1).
- LTI unveiled a state-of-the-art Center of Excellence (CoE) in Bengaluru, focused on Internet of Things (IoT) based innovations. The CoE will showcase the possibilities of transformative technologies to global customers, featuring Industrial IoT solutions developed on PTC’s ThingWorx® platform.
- Designated as an official Centre of Excellence by Automation Anywhere for their platform
- LTI won the 2018 Stevie® Awards for Great Employers in Internal communications & Employee engagement categories
- Won the CIO 100 award for LTI’s Workplace by Facebook project
- Awarded Best Corporate in Women Empowerment for its CSR initiative in Revival of the Warli Artform through Entrepreneurship at National CSR Summit & Awards 2018