LTI has been recognized as Leader amongst System Integrators for ServiceNow Products and System Integrators for BMC Software Products. LTI has also been recognized as a Rising Star in four segments – Business Value Service Management, Service Operation & Delivery, Service Design & Transition and Sourcing Information Management.
Key Highlights from the report
- The research cited LTI’s focus on providing cutting edge and NextGen Service Management products & services and highlighted LTI SIAMNxt and LTI Digital ITSM4 offerings, SIAM & ITSM Center of Excellence and extensive use of emerging technologies as key strengths.
- ISG recognized that LTI supports latest technology trends, including digital platforms and services, the cloud services, the blockchain and the IoT ecosystems to drive value-oriented delivery through its SIAM/ITSM offerings.
- Leni – an NLP-driven virtual analyst with the ability to conversationally access information and insights, along with LTI’s AI-powered converged analytics & automation platform Mosaic and Intelligent RPA, was recognized as a key strength. area, thus recognizing the pivotal role that LTI plays in the Service Integrator market.
- ISG recognized LTI’s strong experience and capability in ServiceNow and IPs related to ServiceNow viz. DELIP (for feature rich UI design) and SPEED (rapid deployment toolkit) as a key strength.
- ISG recognized LTI’s strong experience and capability in BMC across Helix and TrueSight suite of products.
- ISG also identified LTI’s thought leadership as one of its key strength as its SMEs are recognized as thought leaders in SIAM/ ITSM, including one author who is part of ITIL®4 best practice guidance authoring team, and a speaker in various ITSM forums.