NelsonHall, a global independent research analyst firm, has positioned LTI as a Leader for RPA & AI powered Business Process Transformation in the Overall, Banking, Insurance and Energy & Utilities segments, in its latest NEAT report 2018. The report evaluated 18 global vendors for their ability to meet future client requirements and deliver immediate benefits to their RPA and AI services clients.
Talking about LTI’s recognition, John Willmott, CEO, NelsonHall, said, “LTI has moved beyond the application of RPA to low-hanging opportunities, and is now successfully moving to the next level of business process automation using design-driven delivery, to implement new digital process models based on both proprietary and third-party AI technologies across a range of industries.”
LTI’s strengths that helped it secure this Leadership spot, include:
- Its seamless approach and framework, fostering business process transformation and digitalization across RPA and AI technologies
- A “start-up” approach for rapid business benefits from RPA & AI-driven solutions
- Existing solution/component catalogs in AI and RPA, including trade finance and cognitive claims solutions
- References for business process automation, combining RPA and AI technologies for business process transformation, particularly in the banking sector
- Development of Mosaic AI, the in-house platform, which creates new digital business models, incorporating studio facility, enabling the ease and speed of new solution implementation
- Its ability to leverage its own ML platform, or a leading third-party platform within Mosaic AI
- Strong focus on entity extraction and tagging, to support unstructured documents and develop “Intuitive Conversational Interfaces”
LTI’s RPA and AI capabilities have delivered transformational business benefits to clients globally. The organization focuses on digitalization and optimization of processes, through its RPA, BPM, and AI technologies, endeavoring to develop new digital process models. Moreover, with an increasing focus on building strong partnerships with leading RPA and AI technology providers, LTI gains advance knowledge of changes in their technology capability, through identification of their roadmaps and access to beta products.
With an expanding services portfolio of industry-leading offerings, LTI is well on its way to creating a strong foothold with its RPA & AI offerings in the global market.