June 27, 2017
NelsonHall, a global independent research analyst firm, has positioned LTI as a Leader for IoT Services in its latest NelsonHall NEAT report 2017 (in the Overall market segment). The report analyzed IoT Services capabilities of 23 global vendors across different categories- New Business Model Focus, Improved Efficiency Focus, and Customer Engagement Focus. This assessment signifies LTI’s readiness in delivering both immediate and long-term benefits to its clients’ businesses.
LTI’s IoT Practice provides a broad range of IoT offerings to clients, ranging from Consulting, Rollouts and Continuity services. With Manufacturing sector being one of its important focus areas, the IoT practice offers unique solutions / frameworks, addressing the challenges faced by this industry, such as:
- OPERA (Operational Excellence, Reporting & Analytics): Designed to deliver benefits of operations & maintenance, for industries aimed at improving efficiency and productivity of distributed assets. Also, enables provision of central view of evidence, based on real-time performance & security breach information, for improvement of plant operations.
- Asset Performance Management: Designed for remote monitoring and providing insights for asset utilization and performance, aiming to reduce asset downtime for construction industries.
- Smart Manufacturing: Designed to provide real-time facility models, enabling location-based intelligence and advanced analytics, to enable smarter decisions and more efficient production operations.
- Integrated Operation Center: Designed to act as a decision support system for clients, to bring end-to-end operational visibility across facilities for safe and compliant operations. Also serves as a central command & control center for integrated production operations to all stakeholders.
- Intelligent Supply Chain: Designed to connect the production lines to suppliers in real-time, for better understanding of interdependencies, flow of materials and manufacturing/process cycle times, and reduced inventory holding costs through SC simulation, demand planning, inventory management, and schedule optimization.
LTI’s industrial domain expertise & real plant experience, inherited from its parent; along with its unique IP platform of Mosaic, providing seamless integration; and advance analytics, coupled with enhanced digital & cognitive experience, enables LTI’s IoT practice to offer cutting-edge, innovative solutions to its clients across industries.
Talking about LTI’s achievement in the IoT Services space, Dominique Raviart, IT Services Research Director at NelsonHall said, “LTI has a wealth of solutions and accelerators, which make its consulting and implementation services more repeatable and faster to implement. NelsonHall welcomes this approach based on repeatability and quality”.
Talking about the NEAT report 2017, Soumendra Mohanty – Head of AIM, AI, Automation & IoT Practice stated, “LTI’s continuous focus on delivering business outcomes & solutions for its clients through the use of IoT & Mosaic is further strengthened through this recognition by NelsonHall.”