Venue: Glyptoteket, Copenhagen
Algorithmic business is the industrialised use of complex mathematical algorithms pivotal to driving improved decisions or process automation. It represents a natural evolution of digital business transformation that will accelerate the creation of new stakeholder value through increased connectedness of people, organisations, and things.
Join us to hear how your organisation can start developing algorithmic business for competitive advantage. Gain insights from industry experts and leaders on how to cultivate a digital leadership mindset and behaviors in order to continuously embrace contemporary leadership thinking in your organisation.
- 14:00-14:15 Welcome: Mr. Sudhir Chaturvedi, President – Global Business Development, LTI
- 14:15-15:00 Algorithmic Business & Digital Leadership: Mr Martin Börjesson – Vice President and Executive Partner, Gartner
- 15:00-15:30 Refreshment break
- 15:30-16:00 Client case study: Nordea’s Wealth Management digital journey: Mr Frederik Cold, Deputy Head of IT, Nordea Wealth Management
- 16:00-16:30 Client case study: Overcoming the challenges in digital transformation: Mr Jonas Rud Winter, Head of Business Applications & Projects, Maersk Drilling
- 16:30-17:00 Panel discussion – Q&A Speakers & Mr. Jens Erik Ebbesen, Nordic Marketing, LTI
- 17:00-18:00 Demos/Solution Exhibit along with Canapes & Drinks.