Venue: Red Lion Hotel, East Houston
The Future Oil & Gas USA: Digital Transformation Summit serves as an ideal platform for CEOs, CIOs, VPs of Operations & Production, and Heads of IT and Engineering solutions, as they navigate the rapidly evolving digital landscape, thus helping them understand the impact of digital transformation in the Oil & Gas industry.
As digital transformation expands its reach across the industry, bringing with it digital drilling and production technology, operational efficiency, data-driven operating models, distributed ledger solutions, lower per barrel production costs and revolutionized supply chains, now is the time to embrace the digital oilfield.
LTI understands this need and is collaborating with Chameleon Events as a Gold Sponsor for “The Future of Oil & Gas USA Summit” 2019.
The two-day sessions will cover:
- Digital Transformation: New Age Oil & Gas
- Big Data & Adding Value
- “Digital Twins” & Asset Management
- Autonomous & Data-Driven Drilling Models
- Technology & Innovation: Additive Manufacturing, Drones and Robots
- Blockchain: Distributed Ledger Solutions & Supply Chain Optimization
- Future Workforce Implications