Venue: MIT CISR, Cambridge, MA
LTI is organizing its 2nd Annual Conference, in association with MIT CISR on November 02, 2018, at the institute’s Cambridge campus. The central theme of the conference, “Leading the Enterprise to Sustain Digital Transformation”, will have senior researchers from MIT Center for Information Research (CISR) present their PoVs and research, based on the industry data around topics relevant to digital transformation.
- 08:30 am – 09:00 am – Registration & Breakfast
- 09:00 am – Welcome Address
- 09:05 am – 09:45 am – Six Capabilities required to Sustain Digital Transformation (Dr. Peter Weill)
- 09:45 am – 10:15 am – Unveiling insights from the CXO survey on Digital Business Transformation (Stephanie Woerner)
- 10:15 am – 10:45 am – Fireside chat with LTI Leadership, conducted by Dr. Peter Weill
- 10:45 am – 11:15 am – Coffee/Tea Break
- 11:15 am – 12:00 pm – What’s getting in the way of your Transformation – A Round Table Discussion
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm – Why is a Digital Workplace essential for a successful Digital Transformation journey (Dr. Kristine Dery)
- 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm – Working with the Board to make Digital work (Dr. Peter Weill)
- 1:00 pm – Closing Remarks followed by lunch
- 02:00 pm – 03:30 pm – MIT Campus Walking Tour
Don’t miss out on this experience!
We look forward to meeting you at the conference.
*Breakfast and Working lunch arranged.