The solution, designed on SAP S/4HANA® and SAP Leonardo, reduces complexities in large project execution in asset-intensive industries
Mumbai, June 4, 2018 – Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd. (NSE: LTI, BSE: 540005), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced the availability of its Digital Engineering & Construction Solution for Engineering, Construction and Operations (EC&O) companies. The preconfigured solution for SAP S/4HANA® opens up an array of digital transformation opportunities for asset-intensive industries like Engineering & Construction, Heavy Engineering and large projects-based organizations.
The key features of LTI’s Digital Engineering & Construction Solution are:
- Converges physical and digital by connecting people, equipment and site operations to transact anywhere, anytime.
- Manages large numbers of internal and external stakeholders with intricate interdependencies to preempt and proactively manage technical, operational, financial, resource related and other risks.
- Accelerates implementation with LTI’s Mosaic platform, driving projects from planning through execution with mobile apps, execution workbench & project management cockpit.
- Leverages SAP Leonardo, and advanced capabilities of SAP S/4HANA® and SAP® Cloud Platform.
- Benchmarks processes for higher level of excellence and intelligence and thereby equips site supervisors, project managers and business leaders with tools to make better and timely decisions.
- Multiple deployment options to match business priorities and enterprise roadmaps.
Johnny Clemmons, SAP EC&O Business Unit Head, said, “I’m very excited about the work LTI has done to build a preconfigured SAP S/4HANA solution for engineering and construction customers. LTI has leveraged their extensive industry experience and worked with the SAP EC&O Industry Business Unit and several of our product teams to ensure they aligned with SAP strategy. This should be a real value accelerator for engineering and construction companies who are looking to optimize their business today and innovate to drive future success.”
Aftab Ullah, COO, LTI said, “At LTI, we have built deep expertise in the Engineering & Construction sector given our rich heritage and relationship with L&T Group. Our Digital Engineering & Construction Solution solves intricate industry problems, bringing together industry expertise, digital capabilities and our partnership with SAP. This modular solution can accurately capture execution details in a uniform manner to deliver significant business value.”
LTI is a Diamond Exhibitor at SAPPHIRE NOW from June 5-7 in Orlando, Florida and will demo the Digital Engineering & Construction Solution at the conference.
SAP®, SAP S/4HANA® and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
SAP Forward-looking Statement:
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.