Information Services Group (ISG), a leading global technology research and advisory firm, has recognized LTI as a Leader in their ISG Provider LensTM Utilities Industry – Services and Solutions_North America 2021_Report.
In this quadrant report, ISG highlights the current market positioning of providers that offer next-generation IT services to midmarket utilities companies in North America and how they address the key challenges faced in the region.
Amar Changulani, Senior Lead Analyst ISG, said, “LTI sees utilities as one of its fastest-growing industry segments. The company offers a wide range of IT and digital services and solutions to solve the most complex challenges faced by utilities companies. Backed by its continued innovation, partnerships and rich experience obtained from its parent company, LTI enables clients to optimize operations and improve profitability.”
LTI’s go-to-market strategy for the utilities industry is built on four key areas:
- Operate to transform (next-generation operations in applications and infrastructure)
- Data-driven organization (data to insights)
- Experience transformation (cognitive, automation)
- Digitizing the core (cloud, SAP S/4HANA, IoT)
This has resulted in realization of transformational business outcomes by utilities clients, including 50 percent reduction in IT spend, 60 percent improved productivity for operational reporting, and 22 percent cost reduction for handling routine issues.
The report highlights LTI’s data management capability, deep domain knowledge from parent group and
persistent focus on driving transformational business outcomes. LTI is focused on building digital DNA with systems of compute, systems of record, systems of differentiation, systems of insight and systems of intelligence. With its high bandwidth data services, secure network infrastructure bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policy, mobile applications and streamlined business processes, the company helps to integrate, incorporate and enhance varied digital capabilities.
It has deep capabilities in digitizing the core, especially in the utilities operations space. LTI partners with L&T-NxT, the digital arm of the L&T group, to leverage its expertise in drones, LiDAR, AR/ VR, IoT, AI and ML. These capabilities have already been tested and fully operationalized in multiple utilities projects across the globe.
The report further highlights contributions of LTI Mosaic and LTI Leni in making LTI a strong player in the utilities segment.
- LTI Mosaic is a converged platform that offers data engineering, advanced analytics, knowledge-led automation, IoT connectivity and an improved solution experience to users. It enables utilities clients to undertake quantum leaps in business transformation and brings an insights-driven approach to decision making. It helps deliver pioneering analytics solutions at the intersection of the physical and digital worlds.
- LTI Leni, is a self-serve decisioning engine and AI-powered insights platform that gives business users the ability to freely interrogate their data and understand complex analysis in a simple Q&A format without any dependency on data, skills or resources. It combines the power of analytical thinking with human ingenuity at scale and turns insights to actionable intelligence.