Venue: Handlery Hotel, San Diego, California, US
LTI is delighted to be a part of the IoT and Smart Pharma 2020 Summit to showcase the Connected Lab and Plant (CLAP) capability.
Life Sciences Industry is dealing with several challenges across its manufacturing line, the prominent ones include:
- No single view of the end-to-end manufacturing process
- Fragmented assets with disparate operating systems
- Downtime-based losses due to machine/process failure
- No early warning in the event of quality and safety breach
- No real-time insights into the KPI monitoring & reporting
LTI will showcase how to effectively transform existing business while capitalizing on new opportunities, for example:
Solution: Digital Command Center (DCC), leveraging Industry 4.0 technology component.
- Critical business process monitoring
- Asset performance management
- End-to-end plant control network security
Solution: Internet of Lab Things (IoLT), leveraging advanced technology capabilities like AI/ ML, IoT for Lab Services, Lab Supplies & Asset Management.
- Seamless sample and store management
- 360° compliance and validation
- Quality by design in conjunction with digital command center
We welcome clients to figure out how they can leverage Connected Lab and Plant (CLAP) capabilities and become a truly transformed enterprise – right at the core.