Venue: Hartford Marriott Downtown, CT, USA
Innovation in Action
LTI has been hosting its by-invitation only event, Insurance Leadership Forum(ILF), for last 8 years. This forum provides right platform for industry analyst and a panel of IT & business leaders like you to come together and discuss the trends impacting the industry and potential that technology holds in helping with transformation.
In last few years, Insurance industry has seen InsureTech explosion due to digital disruption and we expect this to continue in 2018 and years to come. Insurance companies are responding by accelerating digital adoption and ‘Innovation’ is the new mantra for differentiation, and in keeping with this, we have chosen this year’s topic for Insurance Leadership Forum to be ‘Innovation in Action’.
We are witnessing different objectives for digital transformation, primarily customer experience transformation and core automation. While some organization are taking incremental leaps to digitalization, some other organizations are rethinking the business model itself.
At the Insurance Leadership Forum 2018, we will discuss the different pathways companies are taking for digital innovation, and the outcome of digital initiatives. We will explore current industry state and future roadmap of the insurance companies through thought provoking discussions with the industry leaders, analysts, solution evangelists and key technology partners. LTI will be showcasing its solutions built on technologies such as A.I, IoT, Block chain and Advanced analytics, this will also include some solutions from other verticals too.
The event would conclude with a Networking Session where you can connect with the analyst and other industry peers.
Date & Time – October 30, 2018, 02:30 pm – 07:00 pm (EST)
Guest Speaker – Mike Fitzgerald, Senior Analyst – Celent
- Robert Pick, SVP and CIO, Tokio Marine North America Services
- Sriram Seshadri, Chief Information Officer and CISO, Utica National Insurance Group
- Bijesh Jacob, SVP, Technology & Standards, ACORD Solutions Group
Agenda: (all timings in EST)
- 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm – Registrations
- 3:00 pm to 3:15 pm – Welcome Address by LTI
- 3:15 pm to 3:45 pm – Thought Leadership Session Mike Fitzgerald, Senior Analyst – Celent
- 3:45 pm to 4:25 pm – Industry Experts Panel Discussion
- 4:25 pm to 4:45 pm – LTI Perspective
- 4:45 pm to 5:00 pm – LTI Closing Remarks
- 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm – Solution Exhibits, Networking (Cocktails and Hors d’oeuvres)
We believe it will be both, an interesting and informative evening and we look forward to meeting you at the event.
Please register today to attend this year’s ILF 2018 event.