Venue: Boston, MA
At CAO Fall 2018, you will explore how you as an analytics leader can drive innovation within your business, build a cross-function analytical culture and learn how to generate value whilst looking to the future of analytics; artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Meet our experts to witness exciting demos of our innovative solutions and to learn:
- How LTI’s Analytics & Information Management (AIM) services enabled our customers to execute winning Big Data strategies
- How our descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, prescriptive analytics and Big Data solutions, helped our customers master data and solve complex business challenges
- How LTI has been helping enterprises achieve competitive differentiation by building an integrated BI and Analytics landscape
LTI will focus on the following propositions at CAO Fall 2018:
- Cognitive Claims
- Connected Insurance
- Automation in Insurance
- Data and Analytics Solutions
- LTI’s Mosaic Ecosystem
Our Digital and Analytics Business leaders will be available to meet and discuss new ways you can leverage digital and analytics technologies. LTI’s experts will help you identify business value through analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Schedule a meeting, to experience innovation and transformation with LTI.
See you in Boston..!
Topic: Do companies realize the true potential of AI? And whose job is it to spot AI opportunities?
- Today’s Industry dilemma to define justified job functions to spot and explore AI opportunities
- How Insurance industry leadership facing challenges, while implementing AI for business
Date: October 8th, 1:50 PM EDT
Speaker: Soumendra Mohanty, Executive Vice President & Head Analytics
Soumendra is an acclaimed thought leader and SME in Analytics, IoT, AI, Cognitive and Automation space. He is a two-decade veteran with expertise in next-gen Big Data Solutions, BI Architectures, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Customer Insight Solutions and Industry-specific Advanced Analytics solutions.
With his broad experience, he has designed and implemented data analytics solutions for Fortune 500 clients across Industry verticals. Soumendra is an Advisor with Harvard Business Review Advisory Council. He is also associated with Indian Statistical Institute and various universities as visiting faculty specializing on Big Data and Analytics.
Soumendra has been deeply engaged with customers and partners implementing and using Big Data, AI, Cognitive and Analytics solutions. With his regular interaction with Customers across the Globe, he brings strong customer connects as well as their journeys and experiences to the table. He is an effective communicator across corporate and academia; and can be regularly found speaking at various global forums, CAO advisory forums and educational institutions. Soumendra is also an author of the books Data Warehousing, Big Data Imperatives and Analytics in Practice.