L&T Infotech’s Content Delivery Services (CDS) offer Media & Entertainment companies a platform to exchange content, including metadata over the web. It makes use of a wizard that enables selection of one or more users who could receive the content. The sender can transfer a file either from his local machine, network share or from a repository, to the intended recipient(s). It also takes care of historical tracking of content, providing dashboard and reports to analyze delivery status and statistics about content transfer to different entities.
- Swift file transfer through User Datagram Protocol (UDP)
- Efficient usage of the available bandwidth, Gzip data compression
- Reliable during poor network conditions. The Delta Transfer function helps transfer only the difference between revisions of similar files
- Every transaction, in and out of the system, can be tracked at the user account level
- CDS makes use of the fusion-chart for its dashboard. For example, recipient-wise summary of transactions, and status of transactions and other reports.