According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the pharmaceutical industry loses nearly $40bn annually, due to counterfeiting. Pharma companies spend more than $2bn every year processing returns, expirations and drug recalls. As a result, drugmakers are increasingly turning to product serialization to minimize product recalls and increase patient safety, while fully adhering to stringent regulatory norms.
LTI’s Serialization, Track & Trace solution provides drugmakers a comprehensive set of services that enable accurate recording, monitoring and management of drug information. Our solution will help you maintain unique identifications for all saleable units, providing you with greater visibility and traceability into your supply chain.
- Consulting Services
- Business Process and Technology Assessments
- Vendor Evaluations
- Roadmap for Serialization, Track and Trace
- Implementation Services
- Implementation of SAP AII, OER
- Integration between ERPs, Warehousing, Master Data Management and Auto ID Applications
- Support Services
- Application Support and Enhancement
- Substantially reduce product counterfeiting and bring down the number of drug recalls with effective serialization, thereby improving patient safety and satisfaction.
- Ensure complete compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Enhance inventory management, supply and demand matching, chargeback and rebate management. Improve the efficiency of product distribution.