The Hi-Tech industry is characterized by demand volatility, shorter product life cycles, increasing pressure to innovate, reduced cost and increased customer value. The increasing trend of going ‘fab-lite’ has introduced another dimension – managing extended supply chains with limited control over inbound supply. To meet these challenges, Hi-Tech manufacturers need to optimize their supply chain, enable complete real-time visibility with customers, partners & suppliers; and reduce the time-to-market.
L&T Infotech’s long term partnership with leading Hi-Tech customers has resulted in gaining a first-hand experience of the semiconductor industry. We analyzed challenges and pain areas of the Hi-Tech industry, and the need for a collaborative, responsive & agile supply chain in the current economic scenario. L&T Infotech’s SCM practice for Hi-Tech manufacturing has been a part of various innovation programs, from new idea generation, conceptualization, actual development and rollout support, to servicing the needs of customers & end users across the global supply chain.
L&T Infotech’s Supply Chain Management (SCM) implementation expertise in the Hi-Tech sector encompasses Semiconductor Manufacturers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Foundries, Distributors and Contract Manufacturers. Our broad and deep domain expertise provides the foundation for architecting and integrating client-specific solutions.
Key Supply Chain Management Services:
- Consulting/Business Solutions
– Package evaluation and selection
– Business process tuning
– Application portfolio consulting
– Implementation and rollout services for a wide range of packages
– Version upgrades and enhancement services
– Integration of ERP and Legacy systems
– Business analytics for SCM
- Maintenance, Support and Development Services
– Sustenance services, enhancements, and development services for current applications