- Strong team of techno-domain professionals with hands-on experience in implementing and developing OSDU Data Platform and subsurface data migration for Oil &Gas majors.
- Low Operational Cost: Easy and low risk start to discover and migrate to the OSDU Data Platform.
- World-class platform for accelerating data-led transformation and improving decision-making.
- Best-in-class cloud services for major cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, IBM, Google GCP, and Oracle OCI).
- Amazon- Global Advanced Consulting Partner which ensures right capability, workforce and knowledge to help in transformation, modernization and management/governance of cloud
- Our experts to guide the transition to the OSDU Data Platform. LTI’s EPDM Platform offers an intuitive user experience; follows OSDU-certified processes and is fully compatible with the OSDU Data Platform.
|OSDU Projects||LTI’s Contribution|
|Validation||– Automation of OSDU R1/R2 Schema Validation
– OSDU Application Guideline documentation
|Software Testing Suite||– Writing automation scripts for OSDU API Testing using Postman / Newman|
|Audit & Metrics |
Reporting & Dashboarding
|– KPI Dashboarding solution for OSDU Data Platform Operations area using LTI’s CloudEnsure data governance platform
– 30 KPIs for cloud governance will be donated to the OSDU Forum
|– Architecture design for policy implementation
– Primary contributor E&O Incubator project
– Policy development using Open Policy Agent (OPA)
– Enhancement work for OSDU M#8
|OSDU for Production||– Project Management for integrating Production data into OSDU Data Platform|
|Helicopter Resource Coordination (HRC)||– Dashboard development and Helicopter services schedule data ingestion into OSDU data platform|
LTI can help your company in creating a comprehensive data strategy and roadmap for the OSDU platform ecosystem and support the strategy with services related to data migration, data ingestion and data enrichment. This is supplemented by data governance models, tools and frameworks that ensure seamless transition and migration of data between all applications.
The benefits of engaging LTI for adopting an OSDU-compliant model include:
- EPDM platform with tools and accelerators for smooth and fast transition to OSDU Data Platform
- CloudEnsure an autonomous cloud governance platform built to manage multi-cloud environments with dashboard and 100+ KPIs
- Subsurface Digitization Workbench for unstructured data and metadata
- Automated extraction of obligations from Seismic contracts to configure Entitlement and Obligations (E&O) module of OSDU Data platform
Advanced Analytics on OSDU Platform
Deploy advanced statistical techniques on OSDU data platform to accelerate workflow automation & data-driven decision making in O&G exploration