Enterprises are adopting UX as an integral component of doing business, and have already realized its benefits in terms of cost savings, revenue growth, customer loyalty, etc. LTI’s certified UX consultants leverage emerging digital disruptors, and suggest ways for new revenue models and superior customer experience.
LTI uses the Design Thinking approach to carve out Personas & Journey maps; maps the needs to these personas, and solves for a better employee/customer-level collaboration experience.
As part of the consulting services, LTI provides Assessment & Strategy formulation, including:
- UX Strategy
- Assessment & Benchmarking
- User Research
- Journey Transformation
- Next Generation UX
The UX team has specialist roles like usability analyst, user researcher, information architect, graphic designer, branding specialist and front-end engineer, who help clients in their complete SDLC process.
- Partnering with clients to onboard them with latest design trends and technologies.
- Application benchmarking for application consistency and faster user adoption levels.
- Thought partner to drive UX strategy and application roadmaps for clients.
- End-to-end partner for all UX services, including UI, usability and creative design.
- Enabling clients in setting up UX CoEs for institutionalization of the UX design process.
- Increasing opportunities for business growth by creating compelling, creative and innovative digital experiences.