LTI’s Advisory Services are delivered by a team of seasoned experts, specialized in conducting current state assessment of your regulatory and compliance program. We help you identify any weakness or gaps in the existing landscape, and work towards sharpening your program to minimize compliance risk.
This service offering covers:
- Product selection for KYC case management and AML transaction monitoring
- Technology road map creation
- Program and project advisory
- Data strategy, quality and data governance
- FATCA consulting
Solutions and Services Implementation
LTI has worked with leading global financial services companies to implement cutting edge commercial-off-the-shelf as well as custom solutions to bolster AML programs.
As part of its managed services offering, LTI leverages cognitive computing, robotic process automation and advanced analytics to enhance operational efficiency and reduce compliance costs. Our services encompass:
- Setting up enterprise-wide KYC and enabling 360-degree view of the customer
- Implementing visualization on KYC case management and reporting solution
- Re-engineering and modernization of third party AML products
- Maintenance including upgrades, migration and porting
- Round-the-clock application support
Innovative PlugIns and Solutions
LTI has an extensive repository of out-of-the-box plug-ins that are much less intrusive, easy to implement, and can be extended to any data source, thereby improving implementation speed and accuracy. These plugins boost interoperability by seamlessly integrating with leading industry applications and platforms, and reduce the overall cost of deploying and maintaining the solution.
Our suite of plug-ins and solutions includes:
- False positives reduction in name screening and KYC
- Rich visualizations using advance analytics and machine learning for effective KYC and case investigation
- Case management solution
- Entity extraction, screening and resolution solutions
LTI provides professional services to customers to accelerate implementation, integration and custom development for enriching your existing compliance solution. We deliver business analysis, development and support services for various IT disciplines including quality assurance, deployment and project and program management.
LTI’s core service offerings include:
- Business process automation
- Application integration
- Proof of concept (PoC) development to enable the fast-fail approach
We have a vast pool of experienced resources across our technology practices, centers of excellence (CoEs), and domain expert teams to assist organizations within the Canadian Financial Services Industry bolster their compliance programs. We carry out functional requirement analysis, regulatory gap analysis to determine customizations for COTS products and functional testing, and execute the overall testing strategy for implementing new regulatory changes. We also help you evaluate emerging technologies to find ways to integrate them with your existing IT landscape in the least intrusive manner.