In the first quarter of the 2020s, digital transformation itself was transformed. Businesses needed to switch quickly, innovate, develop new capabilities and respond to the swings in the market demands than ever before; keeping data at the core. With the pandemic, adoption of digital and digital transformation saw unprecedented acceleration for the obvious reasons of remote and safe access to working activities, along with the enormous intelligence, data-based intelligent insights, automation just to name a few.
Low code/ No code
Not only is digital transformation being adopted at a never-before scale, the speed, accuracy and success of these journeys are important parameters for majority of clients as well. Here, low code/no code development platforms have come as a boon.
No code is an aspiration and only sometimes a reality. Low code could address areas of integration, UI and complex business logic in most cases to enable the organization to have a competitive edge against its competitors. A low code/no code development platform is a visual software development environment that allows drag-and-drop application components, connect them together and create a mobile or web app.
- Faster transformation – Quick adaption and respond to changing business scenarios and conditions.
- Higher productivity – More agile, allows apps to be built in hours and days instead of weeks and months; supports accelerated setups and deployments.
- Reduced costs – Low coding costs and time-to-market expenses. There could be a trade-off considering the platform costs.
- Change easily – Facilitates faster and iterative delivery considering evolving expectations from stakeholders and customers.
One such platform is the Microsoft Dynamics Power Play bouquet consisting of Canvas and Model-driven Power Apps, Power Apps Portal, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents. It’s all about marrying what matters.
To accelerate Dynamics 365 implementations and go live with confidence, the following available tools can also be leveraged –
- The ‘I.D.E.A. Framework’ (viz. Inspire, Design, Empower and Achieve) which helps define the needs and scope of work
- ‘FastTrack for Dynamics 365’ approach which is based on SbD (Success by Design)
Delivery excellence with Low code/No code
The puzzle is solved around the degree to which apps created with a low code/no code are tested, can be tested and should be tested. Organizations will not deploy apps into production without verifying and validating requirements and functionality since a malfunctioning and maldeveloped app could create rework, revenue loss, brand damage. Traditional testing frameworks will help decide which workloads users should target.
Hence, the low code/no codes heightened speed is to be aligned and collaborated with the new ways of working during an app’s functionality, productivity and experience testing.
Digital is rapidly reinventing workplaces like never before - from processing workflows to…
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, many office workers and business professionals around…
The Security Operations Center, or SOC, is often the first solution that comes to the mind…
At the onset of the current Covid-driven pandemic, no one visualized either the timeframe it…