Due to heightened regulatory scrutiny, and continuous evolvement of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations, financial institutions around the world find themselves constantly challenged by the difficult task of balancing the budgetary constraint and policy commitments. In recognition of this industry-wide need, LTI has invested resources and time to develop a comprehensive set of solutions that is uniquely suited to help financial institutions achieve their regulatory objectives, while keeping a tight control on the operational cost of their AML program.
- AML Advisory Services Backed by its strong AML domain expertise, technical capability, and global implementation track record, LTI Advisory Service helps financial institutions identify and address weaknesses in the existing AML solutions; recommend vendor products and solutions imbibed with key technology innovations to significantly improve the productivity, scalability and quality of the clients’ AML solutions.
- AML Core Solutions & Services With the acquired in-depth knowledge on financial data, KYC and AML regulations, business processes, and AML solutions, LTI has developed robust and scalable enterprise-wide AML solutions to meet the evolving AML regulations, while remaining efficient to drive down AML operational costs.
With the support of our subject matter expertise and delivery team in more than 20 countries, LTI is one of the leading IT service providers in the AML compliance solution space.
- Add-on Solutions LTI’s AML Suite is a set of add-on solutions & tools, which has been developed using the latest technology innovations, including Big Data, Business/Robotics Process Automation, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and more. It offers scalability and flexibility, and can be implemented to augment the capability of clients’ existing AML solutions.
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Readiness & Time-to-Market
To provide sustained,
best-in-class AML Services to its clients, LTI has instituted a global team of seasoned AML policy, process, operation and solution professionals, who are ready to guide financial institutions around the world in their implementation of AML Compliance Program & Solution.
LTI has trained business and technology subject matter experts strategically located around the world, who can be mobilized to meet the client’s AML Compliance Program & Solution needs.
LTI has delivered some of the largest and most complex AML solutions in the world, employing innovative technology components that have significantly narrowed the gap between the regulatory mandates and financial institutions’ solution capability and productivity.
Next-Generation AML Solutions
- Elimination of repetitive manual and error-prone tasks through Robotics; driving down cost and error rate.
- Extraction of useful customer insights from news and social media through Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
- Historical data-based cognitive models, to predict future customer behaviors, and adjust customer risk scores accordingly. Application of learning algorithms to predict the AML case investigation outcome.
- Use of learning algorithms to detect false positives from name screening. Application of Machine Learning to optimize AML detection rule thresholds.
Awards & Recognitions
- Major Contender in Everest Group PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2018 for Open Banking IT Services
- Leader in NelsonHall NEAT 2018 report on RPA & AI powered Business Process Transformation in Banking
- Leader in ISG Provider Lens™ report on Next-Gen ADM
- Services for BFSI in USA 2019