There are significant and compelling reasons for cloud adoption:
- Tangible: An average 5-year ROI of over 500% is possible from running workloads on some of the public cloud providers – IDC.
- Intangible: Scalability, agility, disaster recovery, rapid innovation, remote working, etc.
These factors have led to wide-scale cloud adoption in recent years, with the public cloud market growing from USD 153 billion in 2017 to USD 242 billion in 2019. The market is expected to grow further by ~20% YoY between 2020 and 2022 (Source: Gartner)
While cloud adoption comes with a host of benefits, research suggests that enterprises end up spending up to 30% over the budget allocated for cloud operations.
Join our interactive webinar
Discover how we at LTI have been working with our clients to help them reduce their cloud spend and how you can benefit from our Save Now, Pay Later Program.
Key topics covered:
- Main reasons for enterprises exceeding their cloud cost budgets
- LTI’s 10 initiatives to reduce cloud cost by over 20% within 3 months
- Tool and non-tool-based approach to realise cost savings
- Learnings from saving programs we have run for our clients
- LTI’s Save Now, Pay Later program that helps you save cloud costs